in Sandusky, Ohio
Resembling a barn-like wooden structure, The Winerie offers a 7,000 square-foot venue including a restaurant with a full bar and covered outdoor patio overlooking the vineyard. It is the perfect place to wine and dine, celebrate your next special occasion or to enjoy local live entertainment. We are located in Sandusky on Hayes Avenue (Ohio 4) between Ohio 2 and the Ohio Turnpike.
From Our Family To Yours
Owning more than 100 acres of land across Erie and Lorain counties, The Winerie’s leadership team grows its own grapes and produces its own wines here locally in Ohio. We are a family-owned business with our roots that started and still remain in the Sandsuky area. The Winerie was created by our family for your family to enjoy, have a great time and create lasting memories.
Our Leadership Team includes:
- Spouses Dean and Terri Wikel
- Dean’s and Terri’s daughter and her husband, Suzie and Chris Schaeffer
- Dean’s and Terri’s son and his wife, Larren and Kim Wikel
- Dean’s and Terri’s granddaughter, Hannah Booth, who’s also the daughter of Suzie and Chris
- Spouses Joe and Kristi Juniper, who also are the winemakers at The Winerie’s sister site, Vermilion Valley Vineyards